Charles F. Bolden, the president’s nominee for NASA administrator, is scheduled to testify in front of the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation committee today at 2:10PM. The nominee for Deputy Administrator, Lori Garver, will testify as well. A webcast link should appear on the committee schedule page shortly before the hearing begins.
Several nominees at other agencies are scheduled for the hearing as well. The full list is below:
- Nominee: Mr. Charles F. Bolden, Jr., to be Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Nominee: Ms. Lori Garver, to be Deputy Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Nominee: Ms. Deborah A.P. Hersman, to be Chairman and Member of the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- Nominee: Mr. Richard A. Lidinsky, Jr., to be Commissioner of the Federal Maritime Commission
- Nominee: Ms. Polly Trottenberg, to be Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy of the United States Department of Transportation (DOT)