- Science : Down 0.6 percent, or $26 million from $4.503 billion to $4.477 billion.
- Earth Science:Up 1.8 percent, or $25 million from $1.38 billion to $1.405 billion.
- Planetary Science:Up 1.5 percent, or $20 million from $1.326 billion to $1.346 billion.
- Astrophysics:Down 7 percent, or $85 million from $1.206 billion to $1.121 billion.
- Heliophysics:Up 2.3 percent, or $13.4 million from $591.6 million to $605 million .
Update – In addition, the transcript (PDF link) from the Science conference call is online. Dr. Ed Weiler and several SMD associate administrators answer questions from the media in the transcript.
Update II The SMD budget out-years are summarized in this table:budget, FY 2010, NASA, SMD